Table of Contents
AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus High Court of Hyderabad Exam Pattern for Civil Judge
- The AP High Court Civil judge Exam consists of objective type questions from various subjets.
- The Written Exam is conducted for 80 Marks.
- Along with the Written Exam Hyderabad HC also conducts Viva Voce Test for the Civil Judge Post.
- This Viva Voce test will be conducted for 20 Marks.
- Applicants qualified in both the exams are eligible to get the Civil Judge job.
|S.No||Methods||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||Substantive law||80 Marks|
|2.||Viva Voce||Academic Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Ability to handle various Situations in the Court|
High Court of Hyderabad Civil Judge Exam Syllabus for General English
- A short essay of length 150 words.
- 5 passage questions on One passage of about 500 words.
- Precis writing consisting of 300 words.
- Translation & re-translation of ten lines each.
AP High Court Jr Civil Judge Exam 2017 Syllabus for General Knowledge (GK)
- History of India.
- Indian Culture.
- International Affairs and Institutions.
- Indian Economy.
- Current National Issues & topics of Social relevance.
- India and the World.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and Technology
- Communications and Space etc.
Hyderabad High Court JCJ Syllabus for Procedural law
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge (Jr Cadre) Syllabus for Substantive law
- Hindu Law.
- The Law of Contracts.
- Mohammedan Law.
- The Law of Partnership.
- Constitutional Law.
- The Law concerning easements and torts.
- Law of trust and specific relief.
- The Law relating to the transfer of property.
- The Law relating to the principles of equity.